The Practical & Easy To Use Solution for Industrial & Environmental Noise Measurements. General noise at work application – occupational noise – SANS 10083:2004. The Quantifier range of integrating averaging sound level meters is the practical option for a user requiring a no nonsense, simple to use solution for their noisemeasurements. All instruments are data logging with the outstanding Analyser software provided as standard, making the transformation of your measurements into informative reports a simple task. The Quantifier range complies with virtually all worldwide noise measurement regulations making it the ideal instrument for industrial, general and environmental noise monitoring.
- Simple to use solutions for occupational, general & environmental noise measurements.
- Meets the latest standards for sound level meters
- The entire Quantifier range is data logging with the outstanding Analyser software package supplied as standard
- 1:1 Octave Band Filters available to aid the selection of hearing protection
- The option of 1:3 Octave Band Filters for environmental noise measurements and tonal analysis
- Class 1 or Class 2 instruments available
- Simultaneous measurement of LAF, LAeq, LAFmax & Lcpeak
- AC output for use with external analysis and recording equipment
- Outdoor measurement kits and GSM modem available for remote environmental noise measurements
- Automatic Backlight function
- 12 month factory calibration.