- Measures pH, mV and temperature
- 5 calibration points
- Automatic buffer recognition
- Recalls electrode offset, slope and last calibration
Includes AquaShock® pH Meter 850057; AC adaptor; manual; warranty card; probe input covers; ATC pH probe; pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18 & distilled water; protective, foam-lined, hard-shell carrying case.
Dimensions: 8¼” × 4¼” × 2¼” (210 × 108 × 57 mm)
Weight: 1 lbs (476 g)
|Range||0 ~ 14 pH||32 ~ 140°F (0 ~ 60°C)||-1999 ~ 1999 mV|
|Resolution||0.01 pH||0.1ºF&C||0.1 mV|
|Accuracy||±0.01 pH||0.9°F (±0.5°C)||±0.3 mV|
|Request a Quote!||Download Brochure|
Rugged. Accurate. Reliable.
- IP67 Waterproof
- Also accepts standard BNC probes
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Protective soft-grip outer layer
AquaShock® meters have been designed and tested to ensure accurate, reliable water quality measurement under any conditions. Results are easy to read, in any light, on the large LED backlit display. Powered by a long-lasting, environmentally friendly, rechargeable, Lithium-Ion battery. AquaShock® meters are very intuitive and include all the functions you will likely ever need including:
- Review of 99 memories, min-max-ave, directly on the meter’s display
- Internal clock and calendar
- ºC & ºF
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation
AquaShock®n is virtually unbreakable, eliminating the inconvenience of instrument repair or replacement for at least 5 years of uninterruped, accurate, reliable use.
* Connections are not waterproof when used with non-AquaShock® probes.