- Determine water purity in applications such as coolers, waste water, environmental testing, aquariums and industrial quality control
- Measures conductivity in mS or uS, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) in ppm or ppt, and temperature
- Recalls last calibration points
Includes AquaShock® Pure Water Meter 850034; ATC conductivity / TDS probe; AC adaptor; manual; warranty card; probe input covers; protective, foam-lined, hard-shell carrying case.
|Range||32.0 ~ 212.0°F
0 ~ 100°C
|0 to 19.99 μS
0 to 199.9 μS
0 to 1999 μS
0 to 19.99 mS
0 to 199.9 mS
|0.0 to 9.99 ppm
10.0 to 99.9 ppm
100 to 999 ppm
1.0 to 9.99 ppt
10.0 to 199.9 ppt
|Resolution||0.1°F or 0.1°C||0.01 μS, 0.1 μS, 1 μS, 0.01 mS, 0.1 mS||0.01 ppm, 0.1 ppm, 1ppm, 0.01 ppt, 0.1 ppt|
|Accuracy||±0.9°F / ±0.5°C||±1% full scale||±1% full scale|
|Request a Quote!||Download Brochure|
Rugged. Accurate. Reliable.
- IP67 Waterproof
- Also accepts standard BNC probes
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Protective soft-grip outer layer
AquaShock® meters have been designed and tested to ensure accurate, reliable water quality measurement under any conditions. Results are easy to read, in any light, on the large LED backlit display. Powered by a long-lasting, environmentally friendly, rechargeable, Lithium-Ion battery. AquaShock® meters are very intuitive and include all the functions you will likely ever need including:
- Review of 99 memories, min-max-ave, directly on the meter’s display
- Internal clock and calendar
- ºC & ºF
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation
AquaShock®n is virtually unbreakable, eliminating the inconvenience of instrument repair or replacement for at least 5 years of uninterruped, accurate, reliable use.
* Connections are not waterproof when used with non-AquaShock® probes.